Tuesday 2 July 2013

I'm Ron Burgundy?


So this weekend I escaped my glass case of emotion to join a group of fans for the Anchorman quote-a-long at the Prince Charles Cinema.

Having been re-introduced to the film by my housemate Danny last year I was reminded of how funny the film is. In fact I'd go as far to say that's it's one of my favourite comedies, but we mustn't forget Zoolander.

So we settled in to our seats and started to stuff our mouths with popcorn when in walked anchorman Ron Burgundy and sports reporter Champ.Was this going to be a live action version of Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy? No it wasn't, but they certainly got the fanatics ready and excited before the projector kicked in.

What started with quotes and banter with the Ron and Champ a-likes soon escalated into a milk carton downing competition. Let's just say that milk was a bad idea. 

I don't need to tell you what the film is like, but in order to prepare for the long awaited sequel the quote along will work 100% of the time, every time.

There's only one last thing to say. Stay classy London and thanks for stopping by.

Visit www.princecharlescinema.com to find out what other film events are coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment