Monday 12 November 2012

Ditching the L Plates


So this weekend I finally removed the L plates off by bow to join the big kids club.

Should they have let me loose with a weapon of small destruction? Probably not, but then again I've got the certificate to say I've passed (please refer to post on 14th October as evidence).

Now that I'm with the pro's I'm learning a lot more about perfecting my technique and discovering some rather unusual tips.

What more is there to learn apart from aim and release I hear you cry? Well apparently it's all about being "one with the bow" and "tits and arse" according to one my fellow archers. Strange advice yet surprisingly valuable.

Yes my aim is still off, the neighbours target and the back curtain to be precise, but I've been assured that with a bit more practise I'll be on target. I just need to start chanting my new mantra "I am one with the bow" and surely I'll be on my way to success.

How will I fare next week? Well you'll just have to come back and read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment