Monday 17 September 2012

Specs Appeal

So this weekend I found myself in the basement of the Book Club armed with a pair of sunglasses and what can only be described as the best collection of bits, bobs and beads in the world!

What I hear you cry were you doing? Well it just happens to be London Fashion Week and the Book Club decided to get in to the fashion spirit by encouraging people to decorate plain boring sunglasses!

Now I do love a bit of craft and as you'll see below I went a little crazy decorating my sunglasses. There wasn't a theme left untouched! French, art deco, a pinch of Gatsby and what appears to be some curtains!

Now all I need to do is pitch them in to Chanel or YSL for their next collection!.Look out Vogue there's a new contender in the sunglasses world. Or maybe not!

Looking Spexy

No comments:

Post a Comment